Group activities in nature
Do you want to do something different together with your friend group, or perhaps celebrate a friends birthday?
Outdoor Support offers guided outdoor experiences. You could go hiking on one of our beautiful hiking trails, canoeing on a lake or a river, or perhaps take an enjoyable bike ride on pretty country roads. Perhaps you want to combine several of them and then end the day with cooking tasty food over the open fire together. Is there anything better than sitting around the fire with good friends and munching on good food prepared together?
Perhaps you want to sleep outdoors? Maybe building your own shelter? The possibilities are endless. We offer a guide and if you need equipment, we can help with that too.
- Hiking with or without an over-night stay, outdoor cooking
- Canoeing with or without an over-night stay, outdoor cooking
- Combined hiking – canoeing – outdoor cooking
- Bicycle rides
- Over-night stay outdoors, in a tent or lean-to
- Over-night stay outdoors, where you build your own shelter and cook your food over open fire
- Forest bath together with Ulrica Rydin, Omfamna Natur. Ulrica will guide and teach us to feel closer to ourselves, the group and the surrounding nature